Participation in the BauSIM 2022 conference in WeimarCopyright: © EBC
Like last year, the EBC participated in BauSIM2022 with many contributions. BauSIM2022 focuses on energetic and ecological building and neighborhood simulations as well as the essential methods for them. Furthermore, topics such as comfort, Building Information Modeling (BIM), as well as monitoring and operational optimization of buildings and urban components and systems were discussed at the conference.
With presentations by
- Yizhuo Zhang on the topic "Optimization of a grid-interactive building energy system considering user satisfaction",
- Larissa Kühn on the topic "Indoor Swimming Pools: A Dynamic Simulation Model for Energy Analyses",
- Fabian Wüllhorst on the topic "BEStPar: Towards minimal effort in building energy system simulation parameterization",
- Marwa Maghnie on the topic "Evaluating hardware building control in the cloud",
- David Jansen on the topic "Comparison of thermal simulation models with different levels of detail for non-residential buildings",
- Laura Maier on the topic "Eco-economic optimal sizing and operation of PV-battery systems in buildings: The role of CO 2 price signals" and
- Sebastian Borges on the topic "Development and assessment of a scalable framework for Digital Twins: On-line calibration for heat pumps"
the EBC was able to present the latest research results at the conference and discuss them with other research groups. Laura Maier's paper was one of six nominated for publication in the journal Bauphysik out of the 150 papers submitted to the conference.
The conference took place from September 20 to 22, 2022 at the Bauhaus University in Weimar. More Information is available at https://www.uni-weimar.de/de/bauingenieurwesen/professuren/bauphysik/bausim2022/aktuelles/.