Symposium Urban Energy Lab 4.0 on 14.1.2020
We invite you to our symposium "Urban Energy Lab 4.0" on 14.01.2020 at the RWTH Aachen University.
The focus of the symposium is the exchange of information about trends, expectations and obstacles in urban energy supply and the application-oriented research approaches of the Urban Energy Lab 4.0. Presentations from practice and research are awaiting you:
- Jens Freudenberg | German Association for Housing, Urban and Regional Planning
- Bruno Sailer | innogy SE
- Paul Mion | BFT Planung GmbH
- Frederic Schick | GreenPocket GmbH
- Refrigerant of the future
- Networks of the future
- Distributed real-time co-simulation
- UEL 4.0 A highly networked infrastructure
- Exclusive guided tour: Refrigerant and real-time simulation laboratory of the Urban Energy Lab 4.0 as well as further test benches of the Institute for Energy Efficient Buildings and Indoor Climate
We are looking forward to welcoming you at the event. We are looking forward to your interested questions and the professional exchange with you.
The program and a registration option for free participation can be found on the project homepage https://www.uel4-0.de/symposium-2020