Conference contributions and posters at the Building Simulation Conference 2019
Research results of the scientific staff of EBC and IEK10 was presented at the Building Simulations conference. The topics of the contributions are:
- Tobias Blacha: "Dynamic Simulation of Bidirectional Low-Temperature Networks - A Case Study to Facilitate the Integration of Renewable Energies ",
- Dominik Hering: "Economic and Ecologic Evaluation of Low Temperature Waste Heat Integration into Existing District Heating",
- Philipp Mehrfeld: "Calibration of a Hybrid Heat Pump System and Application of an Energy Manager in Building Performance Simulations",
- Peter Remmen: "Refinement of Dynamic Non-Residential Building Archetypes Using Measurement Data and Bayesian Calibration",
- Thomas Storek: "Applying Machine Learning to Automate Calibration for Model Predictive Control of Building Energy Systems",
- Christian Vering: "Unlocking the Potentials of Building Energy Systems' Operational Efficiency: Application of Digital Twin Design for HVAC Systems".
In addition, Michael Mans and Christian Vering participated due to IBPSA scholarships at the conference and at the previous IBPSA Project 1 Expert Meeting.
Finally, the exciting contribution of Dominik Hering was awarded a poster prize.
The conference took place from 02.09.2019 to 04.09.2019 in Rome.