DKV Meeting 2013
Annual meeting of the Deutscher Kälte- und Klimatechnischer Verein (DKV - German Society for Refrigeration and Air Conditioning) from 20 - 22 November 2013 in Hannover (Germany).
This year, five researchers of the E.ON Energy Research Center of RWTH Aachen University will attend the annual meeting of the "Deutschen Kälte- und Klimatechnischen Vereins (DKV – German Society of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning)". Our colleagues will give talks on these topics:
- Marcus Fuchs will present his results from an „ Investigation of Simultaneity Factors in District Cooling Networks”
- Martin Möhlenkamp shares information about the “Construction of a highly modular test bench to evaluate thermal comfort in room airflows”
- Michael Adolph reports on his results about a “Self-programming single room control system in a field test”
- Nina Kopmann shares some thoughts about the “development of a test bench for a hydraulic heating network with simulated dynamic boundary conditions”
- Tanja Osterhage talks about the “integral retrofit and monitoring of the existing buildings constructed in the 1950/60s”
This years conference will take place in Hannover at the Maritim Airport Hotel. The DKV was established 1909 in Berlin and is the only German technical-research organisation for refrigeration, airconditioning and heatpumptechnology.